The Friends of St. John’s Preschool are a group of parents who are organized to support the preschool in various ways.
- Parents visit class and do various craft or cooking projects for our students.
- The Friends of St. John’s have organized various fundraising events for the Preschool and we have been able to purchase outdoor play structures and swings as well as some program material.
- Fall Trike-a-Thon
- Mom and Dads Night Out
- Spring Fling (Singing & Raffle)
- Teacher Appreciation throughout the year
- Encourage Future Enrollment
- The Friends of St. John’s has been led by parents of students.
We are very grateful for the Friends of St. John’s!
If you would like to get involved download this information flyer: What is Friends of the Preschool (1)
With money from Fundraising, the Preschool has purchased program items such as the wooden boat, theme bins and much more!
Climbing Mountain: A Gift from the efforts of the Friends of St. John’s Preschool
Above are the large wooden blocks and the work station that were gifts from the Friend of the Preschool Fundraiser
Below are pictures of some of the items purchase through the marvelous work of Friends of St. John’s: Two play structures, sandbox, two-seated tricycle, swing set, a climbing mountain and some special classroom program materials